Alternative Indie Songs that Make Me Feel Good - News - Bubblews

This list might not be precisely alternative indie music, so you purists, don't judge. It's just me trying to sound young and hipster. I have no idea what constitutes "indie" other than something about independent, So, like not under fascist control? Not living with parents? Non-gratis? (Erhm, highly doubt that). Alternative, I have no clue about. But I ask you, hipsters, can YOU really define it? I think like me, you just like how alternative rolls off the tongue. Anyhoo, semantics aside, here's the playlist. Let's begin with Ane Brun "Do You Remember?" (a little cabaret). Read on for the rest. And if you don't like it, well, go to Bubblews (tell 'em I sent you) and write your own list of suggestions! Smiley face--love you!  Alternative Indie Songs that Make Me Feel Good